Dr. DY Patil Law College Pune Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti Bharti 2020 Job Details
Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti Recruitment 2020 For 04 Posts
The Department of Dr. DY Patil Law College has announced notification for the Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti Bharti 2020 on its official website. The recruiting department is inviting applicants for the Assistant Professor, Librarian Posts. This is the best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in the Department of Dr. DY Patil Law College Pune. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply offline for the Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti Recruitment, the last date to fill the offline application form is till 28th August 2020 2020. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, candidates can get brief information like selection process, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, and pay scale information of this recruitment.
|डॉ डी. वाय. पाटील लॉ कॉलेज भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||सहाय्यक प्राध्यापक, ग्रंथपाल.|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||28-08-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti 2020 Details
||Dr. DY Patil Law College|
||Dr. DY Patil Law College Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor, Librarian|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||28-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Dr. DY Patil Law College Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 28th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from official website www.law.dypvp.edu.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.