UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
UIDAI Mumbai Bharti 2020 Job Details
UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Application Details
UIDAI Mumbai Bharti 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Department of Unique Identification Authority India. The name of the posts is Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Accountant Post. There is a total of 7 vacancies available for these posts. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this application form is 15th September 2020. The Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Vacancy Details, etc, is completely mentioned in this article. So, please read the below details carefully before applying for this Unique Identification Authority India Recruitment.
|युनिक आयडेंटिफिकेशन ऍथॉरिटी इंडिया (UIDAI) भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||उपसंचालक, विभाग अधिकारी, सहायक विभाग अधिकारी, लेखापाल|
|पद संख्या||07 पदे|
|अर्ज सुरु होण्याची तारीख
|अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख||15-09-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
UIDAI Mumbai Bharti 2020 Details
||Unique Identification Authority India|
||UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Accountant|
Educational Qualification For UIDAI Mumbai Recruitment 2020
|Deputy Director||Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts|
|Section Officer||Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts|
|Accountant||Officers of the Central Government holding analogous posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||02|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Offline Application||06-08-2020|
|Last Date For Offline Application||15-09-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How To Apply For UIDAI Mumbai Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15th September 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.uidai.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.
Address: Assistant Director General (HR), UIDAI, Regional Office, 7th Floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg,Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai-400 005