TNRD Recruitment 2020 – Apply For Director Post
TNRD Recruitment 2020 – Job Details
TNRD Recruitment 2020 is Published by Tamil Nadu Rural Development for Director post. This TNRD Bharti is conducting for a total of various Posts. While applying for this TNRD Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 19th July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|तमिलनाडु ग्रामीण विकास भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||निदेशक|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||19-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
TNRD Recruitment 2020 Details
||Tamil Nadu Rural Development|
|Name of Posts||Director Post|
|Number of Posts||–|
Eligibility Criteria For TNRD Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduation, Experience in Marketing, Technology and IP Management, Business Development|
|Age Limit||65 years|
|Director Post||Rs. 75,000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||19-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For TNRD Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 7th July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website https://tnrd.gov.in/
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.