South Goa District Court Recruitment 2022 – Application Details
South Goa District Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Here
Dear Candidates, Are you searching for a job in the South Goa District Court Recruitment 2022? If yes then here is great news for you. The South Goa District Court has released a total of 113 jobs for the Court Manager, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon (MTS), Liftman, and Watchman Post. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for the South Goa District Court Bharti then apply offline and send the application form to the address given below. You will get brief information like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, and important dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|जिल्हा व सत्र न्यायालय, दक्षिण गोवा भरती 2022|
|पद का नाम||न्यायालय व्यवस्थापक, स्टेनोग्राफर, लोअर डिव्हिजन क्लर्क, चालक, बेलिफ, प्रोसेस सर्व्हर, चपराशी (एमटीएस), लिफ्टमन, वॉचमन|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||25 जुलै 2022|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
South Goa District Court Recruitment 2022 Details
||South Goa District Court|
||South Goa District Court Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Court Manager, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon (MTS), Liftman, Watchman|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria For South Goa District Court Bharti 2022
|Stenographer||Higher Secondary School|
|Lower Division Clerk||Higher Secondary School|
|Driver||Higher Secondary School|
|Bailiff||Higher Secondary School|
|Process Server||Higher Secondary School|
|Lower Division Clerk||63|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application
||25th July 2022|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How To Apply For South Goa District Court Recruitment 2022
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in the prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be addressed to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 25th July 2022. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form Before submitting the offline form.