SLSA Goa Recruitment 2023 – Complete Job Details
SLSA Goa Recruitment 2023 Apply Here
Table of Contents
Dear Candidates, Are you searching for a job in the SLSA Goa Recruitment 2023? If yes then here is great news for you. Goa State Legal Services Authority –High Court Legal Services Committee has released a total of 01 job for Junior Department Clerk. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for SLSA Goa Bharti then apply offline and send the application forms to the below address before 9th June 2023. You will get brief information like educational qualifications, selection process, eligibility criteria, and important dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|गोवा राज्य विधी सेवा प्राधिकरण -उच्च न्यायालय विधी सेवा समिती भरती 2023|
|पद का नाम||कनिष्ठ विभाग लिपिक|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||09-06-2023|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
SLSA Goa Bharti 2023 Details
||Goa State Legal Services Authority –High Court Legal Services Committee|
||SLSA Goa Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Posts||Junior Department Clerk|
Eligibility Criteria For SLSA Goa Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||12th / Diploma / Knowledge of Computer / Knowledge Of Konkani Language|
|Junior Department Clerk||01|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||09-06-2023|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How To Apply For SLSA Goa Recruitment 2023
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in the prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be addressed to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 9th June 2023. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.mod.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.
Address: Please Check the corresponding address given in the Notification PDF