Satara District Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Here For 12 Posts
Satara District Court Bharti 2020 Apply Here For 12 Posts
Table of Contents
Satara District Court Recruitment 2020 Complete Job Details
Satara District Court Bharti 2020 is starting and it is officially declared by District Court Of Satara. In this Satara Recruitment, 12 vacancies are available to recruit for Cleaner posts. Offline Application Form for Satara District Court Bharti 2020 is starting from 27th January 2020 to 3rd February 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Satara District Court Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an online application form.
|जिल्हा व सत्र न्यायालय, सातारा भरती 2020|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||3 फेब्रुवारी 2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
District Court Satara Bharti 2020
||District & Session Court, Satara|
||District Court, Satara|
|Name of Posts||Cleaner Post|
|Pay Scale||Rs 15,000/-|
Eligible Criteria For District Court Satara Recruitment 2020
|Cleaner Posts||Physical Fit Candidates|
|Age Limit||18 to 38 Years|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Offline Application||27th January 2020|
|Last Date For Offline Application||3rd February 2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Satara District Court Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given in PDF by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 3rd February 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website ww.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.