Saraswat Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2020 For 100 Posts
Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020 For 100 Posts
Saraswat Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Here
Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020 is announce by the Saraswat Bank Mumbai. In this recruitment 100 vacancies are available and the name of those posts are Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations). The last date for filling Online Application Form for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 till 15 January 2020. In this post you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Form Last Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the Recruitment of Saraswat Bank. So, Read below details carefully before filling the offline application form.
|सारस्वत बँक मुंबई भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||कनिष्ठ अधिकारी (मार्केटिंग & ऑपरेशन्स)|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||15-01-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Saraswat Bank Mumbai Bharti 2020 Details
||Saraswat Bank Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Saraswat Bank Recruitment
|Educational Qualification||Graduate – First Class/Grade A or equivalent (B.Com., BCA, B.E. or BMS only) from a recognized University.|
|Age Limit||21 to 27 years as on 01 January 2020|
|Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations)||100|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020
- The facility will be available for online application from 01.01.2020 to 15.01.2020.
- Last date for acceptance of Online Application will be 15.01.2020 upto 23.59 hours on Bank’s website https://www.saraswatbank.com and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- The fee needs to be paid in Online Mode only.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
& it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process. The candidates should not share E-mail ID or password with any other person.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to take a printout of the E-Receipt and present it at the time of online exam along with Hall ticket.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON’.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.