Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020 – For Stenographer Grade II Posts
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020 is Published by Sahitya Akademi for the Stenographer Grade-II post. This Sahitya Akademi Bharti is conducting a total of 02 Posts. While applying for this Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application till 30th November 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc. regarding Sahitya Akademi Recruitment. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|साहित्य अकादमी भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||आशुलिपिक ग्रेड- II|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||30-11-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020 Details
||Sahitya Akademi Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer Grade-II|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria For Sahitya Akademi Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||30-11-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 30th November 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the district official website www.alagappauniversity
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.