Nanded Income Tax Department Bharti 2018 For Security Guard Posts
Nanded Income Tax Department Bharti 2018 Apply For Security Guard Posts
Nanded Income Tax Department Bharti 2018 is started and it is officially published by the Income Tax Department. In this recruitment total, 2 vacancies are available and the name of those posts is Security Guard. The last date for filling Online Application Form for Nanded Income Tax Recruitment 2018 is 26 July 2018. In this post you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Application Form Last Date, Selection Process, Age Limit etc. for the recruitment of Nanded Income Tax Department Security Guard. So, Read below details carefully before filling the online application form.
Important Details Of Nanded Income Tax Department Security Guard Bharti 2018
|Name of Department||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Posts||Security Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
|Last Date of Application||17 July 2018|
Qualification, Age Limit & Application Fees
Educational Qualification –
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of 10th in any discipline.
Age Limit –
Minimum Age: 21 years; Maximum Age: 30 years
How to Apply For Nanded Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the Joint Commissioner of Income Tax Nanded Range, Parmar Complex, Bafna ‘T’ Point, Hyderabad Road, Nanded-431604.
- The last date for submitting of application is 17 July 2018. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.