MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 (Pre Exam) – 40 Vacancies
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online For 40 Posts
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2023 has announced notification for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 on its official website (mpsc.gov.in). Maharashtra Public Service Commission department is inviting applicants for a total of 40 posts of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate posts. This is really the best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in Government Sector. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for MPSC Pre Bharti from 4 September 2023 to 25 September 2023. You must have to read the official notification to confirm your eligibility before applying (The official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like the Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and Pay Scale information of this recruitment.
|MPSC परीक्षा 2023|
|पदाचे नाव||नवीन विधी पदवीधर, वकील, ॲटर्नी किंवा अधिवक्ता, सेवा कर्मचारी (मंत्रालयीन कर्मचारी)|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||25-09-2023|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
MPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam 2023 Details
||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Pre Examination-2023|
|Name of Posts||New Law Graduate, Lawyer, Attorney, Advocate, Service Staff (Ministerial Staff)|
|Total Vacancies||40 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Recruitment 2023
|Educational Qualification||Law Degree|
MPSC Judge Pre Exam Vacancy Details
|New Law Graduate, Lawyer, Attorney, Advocate, Service Staff (Ministerial Staff)||40 Posts|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Application||04-09-2023|
|Last Date For Online Application||25-05-2023|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For MPSC Exam 2023
- All Candidates should visit www.mpsc.gov.in to fill out an Online Application form for MPSC Bharti.
- If not already uploaded then candidates need their soft copy of passport size photo and signature before applying for any post. This will ask you to upload while filling out the application form.
- You need to pay Application fees for MPSC Recruitment by using Online Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card, After a successful transaction, you will get a Confirmation Message on your given mobile number. This message means your payment is successfully submitted and you’re ready to submit the online application form.
- If you are paying online application fees for this MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment by using Bank Challan facility then Transaction ID will generate after 48 hours. You can check the status of the Transaction ID on a website in the Application Status tab. Once the Transaction ID generated, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile. After that, you can submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the Application Form after submitting the online form.