MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 (Pre Exam) – 74 Vacancies
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 74 Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2020 has announced notification for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 on its official website (mpsc.gov.in). Maharashtra Public Service Commission department is inviting applicants for a total of 74 posts of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate posts. This is really best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in Government Sector. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for MPSC Pre Bharti from 3rd January 2020 to 23rd January 2020. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale information of this recruitment.
|MPSC परीक्षा 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||दिवाणी न्यायाधीश कनिष्ठ स्तर व न्यायदंडाधिकारी|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||23-01-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
MPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam 2020 Details
||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name Of Exam||Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2020|
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate|
|Total Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27700 – 44,770/-|
Eligibility Criteria For MPSC Recruitment 2020
|Educational Qualification||Law Degree|
|Age Limit||19 years to 38 years [Reserved Category: 05 years Relaxation]|
MPSC Judge Pre Exam Vacancy Details
|Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate||74 Posts|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Application||03-01-2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||23-01-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For MPSC Exam 2020
- All Candidates should visit on www.mpsc.gov.in to filling an Online Application form for MPSC Bharti.
- If not already uploaded then candidates need their soft copy of passport size photo and signature before applying for any post. This will ask to upload while filling the application form.
- You need to pay Application fees for MPSC Recruitment by using Online Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card, After a successful transaction, you will get Confirmation Message on your given mobile number. This message means your payment is successfully submitted and you’re ready to submit the online application form.
- If you are paying online application fees for this MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment by using Bank Challan facility then Transaction ID will generate after 48 hours. You can check the status of Transaction ID on a website in the Application Status tab. Once the Transaction ID generated, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile. After that, you can submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take the print of the Application Form after submitting the online form.