IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020 – For Digital Transformation Officer Post
IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020 Application Details
IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020 is started and it is published by the Department of Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta. The name of the post is Digital Transformation Officer. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply offline for this post. There is a total of 01 vacancies available for these posts. The last date to apply for this post is till 21st July 2020. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this IIM Calcutta Bharti.
|भारतीय प्रबंधन संस्थान, कलकत्ता भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||डिजिटल परिवर्तन अधिकारी|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||21-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020 Details
||Indian Institute of Management,Calcutta|
||IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Digital Transformation Officer|
|Number of Posts||01 post|
Eligibility Criteria For IIM Calcutta Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech in Engineering (Computer Science / IT|
|Digital Transformation Officer||01 post|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||21-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For IIM Calcutta Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 21st July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.iimcal.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.