GST Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here For 04 Posts
GST Recruitment 2020 Application Details
GST Recruitment 2020 is Published by the Goods and Services Tax Council Secretariat for Director, Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary post. This GST Bharti is conducting a total of 04 Posts. While applying for this Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application is till 14th December 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc. regarding Goods and Services Tax Council Secretariat. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|माल और सेवा कर परिषद सचिवालय भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||निदेशक, उप सचिव, अवर सचिव|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||14-12-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
GST Recruitment 2020 Details
||Goods and Services Tax Council Secretariat|
|Name of Posts||Director, Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary|
|How To Apply||Offline|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||14-12-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For GST Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 14th December 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the district official website www.alagappauniversity
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.