Dhule Police Patil Bharti 2018 For 44 Posts
Dhule Police Patil Bharti 2018 For 413 Posts
Dhule Police Patil Bharti 2018 is announced by Sub-divisional Magistrate, Dhule Shirpur Taluka & Dhule Subdivision for the posts Police Patil. This Dhule Police Patil Recruitment is conducted for total 413 Posts. While applying for this Dhule Police Patil Bharti, don’t forget the last date of application form i.e 31 August 2018. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. regarding Dhule Police Patil Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
Dhule Police Patil Bharti 2018 Details
||Dhule district Dhule subdivision|
||Dhule Police Patil Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Police Patil|
|Total Vacancies||413 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5000/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Police Patil Recruitment
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Age Limit||25 to 45 Years|
|General / OBC
|SC / ST / Other
All Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date
|Last Date of Application||31-08-2018|
How to Apply For Dhule Police Patil Recruitment 2018
- All Candidate should visit on www.dhule.gov.in to filling an Online Application form for Police Patil Dhule Recruitment.
- Candidates must have their soft copy of passport size photo and signature before applying for any post. This will ask to upload while filling the application form.
- You need to pay Application fees for Police Patil Recruitment by using Online Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card, After a successful transaction, you will get Confirmation Message on your given mobile number. This message means your payment is successfully submitted and you’re ready to submit the online application form.
- If you are paying online application fees for this Dhule Police Patil Bharti by using Bank Challan facility then Transaction ID will generate after 48 hours. You can check the status of Transaction ID on a website in the Application Status tab. Once Transaction ID generated, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile. After that, you can submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take print of Application Form after submitting the online form.