CPPRI Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
CPPRI Recruitment 2020 – Job Details
CPPRI Recruitment 2020 is Published by Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute for Boiler Attendant, Administrative Officer, Section Officer post. This CPPRI Bharti is conducting for a total of 04 Posts. While applying for this CPPRI Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 13th July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|सेंट्रल पल्प एंड पेपर रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||बॉयलर अटेंडेंट, प्रशासनिक अधिकारी, अनुभाग अधिकारी|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||13-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
CPPRI Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute|
|Recruitment Name||CPPRI Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Boiler Attendant, Administrative Officer, Section Officer|
|Number of Posts||04 posts|
Educational Qualification For CPPRI Bharti 2020
|Group II, Boiler Attendant||SSC Pass with atleast 50% marks|
|Administrative Officer||Bachelors Degree in Technical & Administrative staff, Administrative Vigilance, Legal, Personnel|
|Section Officer||Bachelors Degree in Finance & Accounts/ Store and Purchase|
|Group II, Boiler Attendant||01|
|Open Category||Rs. 500/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||13-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For CPPRI Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 13th July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.cppri.org.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.