Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment 2020 is Published by Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director post. This Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Bharti is conducting for a total of 48 Posts. While applying for this Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 15th October 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc. regarding Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालय भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||संयुक्त निदेशक, उप निदेशक, सहायक निदेशक|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||15-10-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment 2020 Details
||Ministry Of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
||Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director|
|Number of Posts||48 posts|
Educational Qualification For Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Bharti 2020
|Joint Director||M.Sc Degree|
|Deputy Director||M.Sc Degree|
|Assistant Director||M.Sc Degree|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||15-10-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Krishi Kalyan Mantralaya Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15th October 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.agricoop.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of application form before submitting the offline form.