Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020 Apply Here
Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020 is Published by Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper post. This Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Bharti is conducting a total of 09 Posts. While applying for this Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application is till 3rd August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Child Development Project Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|बाल विकास प्रकल्प विभाग, दादरा नगर हवेली भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||03-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020 Details
||Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli|
||Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligible Criteria For Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Bharti 2020
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||03-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Child Development Project Dadra Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 3rd August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.dnh.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.