Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2020 For 08 Posts
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2020 is Published by Supreme Court Of India for Building Supervisor post. This Supreme Court Of India Bharti is conducting a total of 08 Posts. While applying for this Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application is till 29th August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding above Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|सुप्रीम कोर्ट ऑफ इंडिया भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||बिल्डिंग सुपरवाइजर|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||29-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2020 Details
||Supreme Court Of India|
||Supreme Court Of India Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Building Supervisor|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria For Supreme Court Of India Bharti 2020
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||29-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 29th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.main.sci.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.