SSAM Nashik Recruitment 2020 For 57 Posts
SSAM Nashik Bharti 2020 Application Details
Table of Contents
SSAM Nashik Recruitment 2020 – Job Details
SSAM Nashik Bharti 2020 announced by Shree Saptashrungi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Hospital for the posts Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor post. There is a total of 57 vacancies available for this post. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this post. While applying for this SSAM Nashik Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application that is till 30th September 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding the application form date, eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, etc. regarding above Bharti. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|श्री सप्तश्रृंगी आयुर्वेद महाविद्यालय व रुग्णालय नाशिक भरती 2020
|पदाचे नाव||Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
SSAM Nashik Bharti 2020 Details
||Shree Saptashrungi Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and Hospital|
||SSAM Nashik Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
Educational Qualification For SSAM Nashik Recruitment 2020
|Principal||A Bachelor degree in Ayurveda from a University|
|Professor||A Bachelor degree in Ayurveda from a University|
|Associate Professor||A Bachelor degree in Ayurveda from a University|
|Assistant Professor||A Bachelor degree in Ayurveda from a University|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For SSAM Nashik Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below.
- The last date for submitting the application is 30th September. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.ssam.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.