SLUSI Recruitment 2020 For Office Superintendent posts
SLUSI Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Table of Contents
Dear Candidates, Are you searching job in SLUSI Recruitment 2020? If yes then here is great news for you. Soil and Land Use Survey of India has released a total of 03 jobs for Office Superintendent posts. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for SLUSI Bharti then apply offline by filling the offline application form. Offline Registrations are available on the SLUSI Official Website www.slusi.dacnet.nic.in and it will open 27th April 2020. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|सॉइल एंड लैंड यूज सर्वे ऑफ़ इंडिया भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||कार्यालय अधीक्षक|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||27-04-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
SLUSI Recruitment 2020 Details
||Soil and Land Use Survey of India|
|Name of Posts||Office Superintendent|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligible Criteria For SLUSI Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Holding analogous posts on regular bases|
|Age Limit||56 Years|
|Office Superintendent||Rs. 52000/- to Rs. 20200/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||24-04-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For SLUSI Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 24th April 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from official website www.slusi.dacnet.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.