Revenue Department Mumbai Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
Revenue Department Mumbai Bharti 2020 Application Details
Revenue Department of Mumbai Recruitment 2020- For 03 Posts
The Department of Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue has announced notification for the Revenue Department Mumbai Bharti 2020 on its official website (www.dor.gov.in). Recruiting Department is inviting applicants for the Inspector, Assistant, Stenographer Posts. This is the best opportunity for participants who want to do the job in the department of Mahsul Vibhag Mumbai. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply offline for the Revenue Department Recruitment, the last date to fill the offline application form is till 20th October 2020. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like selection process, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, and pay scale information of this recruitment.
|अर्थ मंत्रालय, महसूल विभाग मुंबई भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||निरीक्षक, सहाय्यक, स्टेनोग्राफर|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||20-10-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Revenue Department Mumbai Bharti 2020 Details
||Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Mumbai|
||Mahsul Vibhag Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Consultant, Economist, Data Analyst, Risk Analyst, IS Auditor, Specialists in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist, System Administrator, Project Administrator & Network Administrator|
Educational Qualification Revenue Department Recruitment 2020
|Inspector||Holding Analogous Posts|
|Assistant||Holding Analogous Posts|
|Stenographer||Holding Analogous Posts|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Online Application||20-10-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Revenue Department Mumbai Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 20th October 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.dor.gov.in.
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.