PERSMIN Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 20 Vacancies
PERSMIN Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
PERSMIN Recruitment 2020 is Published by Department Personnel and Training for Administrative Members, Judicial Members post. This PERSMIN Bharti is conducting for a total of 20 Posts. While applying for this PERSMIN Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 20th August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Department Personnel and Training Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|कार्मिक, लोक शिकायत और पेंशन मंत्रालय भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||मुख्य सूचना आयुक्त, सूचना आयुक्त|
|आवेदन प्रकार||ऑफलाइन / ऑनलाइन|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||20-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
PERSMIN Recruitment 2020 Details
||Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions, Ministry Central Information Commission|
|Name of Posts||Administrative Members, Judicial Members|
|Number of Posts||20 posts|
|Application Mode||Offline / Online|
Educational Qualification For PERSMIN Bharti 2020
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||20-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For PERSMIN Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 20th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.persmin.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.