Parbhani Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2020- Parbhani Patbandhare Vibhag Bharti
Parbhani Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2020 – Parbhani WRD Recruitment
Jalsampada Vibhag Parbhani Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
Dear candidates, Are you searching job in Jalsampada Vibhag Parbhani Bharti 2020? If yes then here is great news for you. Water Resources Development Parbhani has released a total of many jobs for Subdivisional Officer / Branch Engineer posts. Official notification pdf is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for Jalsampada Vibhag Parbhani Recruitment then apply offline by filling the offline application form. Offline registrations are available on WRD Bharti 2020 official website (www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in) and it will open till 6th November 2020. You will get brief information like educational qualification, selection process, eligibility criteria, and important dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|जलसंपदा विभाग, परभणी भरती 2020|
|पदाच नाव||उपविभागीय अधिकारी/ शाखा अभियंता|
|अर्ज करण्याची पद्धत||ऑफलाईन|
|अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख||06-11-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Parbhani Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2020 Details
||Water Resources Department, Parbhani|
||Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Subdivisional Officer / Branch Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria For Parbhani Jalsampada Vibhag Recruitment 2020
|Educational Qualification||Retired Officer|
|Subdivisional Officer / Branch Engineer||–|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||06-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Parbhani Jalsampada Vibhag Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 6th November 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.