Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti 2019 – Palghar Van Vibhag Bharti
Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti 2019 Palghar Van Vibhag Bharti
Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti 2019 is declared by Palghar Forest Department. This Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti is published under Mega Bharti 2019. Palghar Van Vibhag Bharti is organizing for Vanrakshak posts. There are total 10 posts available to fill for Palghar Vanrakshak post. Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti online application form is starting from 14 January 2019 to 03 February 2019. In this article, you will get all the required information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit etc. for Forest Department Palghar Bharti. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti 2019 Details
||Forest Department, Palghar|
|Name of Posts||Vanrakshak|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 Years|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
Educational Qualification For Palghar Vanrakshak Recruitment
|Vanrakshak||12th should be passed.|
|Vanrakshak||5200-20200, Grade Pay – 1800 Rs.|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Application||14 January 2019|
|Last Date For Online Application||03 February 2019|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
- Click Here For Palghar Van Vibhag Bharti Syllabus
- Click Here For Palghar ZP Bharti
- Click Here For Palghar Talathi Bharti
Click on the above links to get more information about Palghar ZP & Talathi Bharti.
Application Fees For Palghar Vanrakshak Bharti 2019
In this section, Application Fees structure for Palghar Vanrakshak Recruitment is explained. So, please read below table for Palghar Vanrakshak Exam Fees.
|Open Category||Rs. 500|
|Reserved Category (All)||Rs. 350|
How to Apply For Palghar Van Vibhag Bharti 2019
- You need to open the official website (www.mahapariksha.gov.in) for filling the online application form for Palghar Vanrakshak exam.
- You need to keep a soft copy of your passport size photo and your own signature while applying for any post.
- Also, carry a Credit card or Debit card (If you don’t have Net Banking) with you for paying Application Fees. You can pay application Fees by BHIM UPI too. This is the best method to pay fees online than Chalan process.
- After Submitting an online application form, don’t forget to take print out of your application form.
So, Dear Aspirants, Start your study, planned well and hit the success. MPSC World is always with you to encourage you in every step of educational life.