NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Apply Here
Dear Candidates, Are you searching job in NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020? If yes then here is great news for you. National Institute of Technology, Silchar (NIT) has released a total of 03 jobs for JRF, Project Associate -I posts. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for NIT Silchar Bharti then apply offline by filling the offline application form and it will open till 15th June 2020. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, सिल्चर भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो, प्रोजेक्ट सहयोगी|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||15-06-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||National Institute of Technology, Silchar|
|Recruitment Name||NIT Silchar Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||JRF, Project Associate- I|
|Number of Posts||03 posts|
Educational Qualification For NIT Silchar Bharti 2020
|JRF||M.E / M. Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Project Associate -I||B.E / B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Project Associate -I||02|
|Project Associate -I||Rs. 31,000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||15-06-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15th June 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.nits.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.