NIAM Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here For Various Posts
NIAM Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here For 5 Posts
NIAM Recruitment 2020 is Published by National Institute of Agricultural Marketing for Personal Assistant and Assistant post. This NIAM Bharti is conducting for a total of 05 Posts. While applying for this NIAM Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 31st July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding National Institute of Agricultural Marketing Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|राष्ट्रीय कृषि विपणन संस्थान भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||व्यक्तिगत सहायक और सहायक|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||31-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
NIAM Recruitment 2020 Details
||National Institute of Agricultural Marketing|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant and Assistant|
|Number of Posts||05 posts|
Educational Qualification For NIAM Bharti 2020
|Personal Assistant||Bachelors Degree, Typing Speed in English and Hindi|
|Assistant Grade I||Bachelors Degree, Typing Speed in English and Hindi|
|Assistant Grade III||Bachelors Degree in any relevant trade|
|Assistant Grade I||01|
|Assistant Grade III||01|
|Personal Assistant||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Assistant Grade I||Rs. 35,400/-|
|Assistant Grade III||Rs. 19,900/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||31-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For NIAM Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.ccsniam.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.