NCDRC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
NCDRC Recruitment 2020 Apply Here For 06 Posts
NCDRC Recruitment 2020 is Published by National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission for Accounts Officer, Accountant & Other Posts. This NCDRC Bharti is conducting for a total of 06 Posts. While applying for this NCDRC Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 31st July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|राष्ट्रीय उपभोक्ता विवाद निवारण आयोग भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||लेखा अधिकारी, लेखाकार और अन्य पद|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||31-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
NCDRC Recruitment 2020 Details
||National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Name of Posts||Accounts Officer, Accountant & Other Posts|
|Number of Posts||06 posts|
Educational Qualification For NCDRC Bharti 2020
|Accounts Officer||Officers of the Central/ State Government Supreme court, Holding analogue posts on regular basis|
|Accountant||Officers of the Central/ State Government Supreme court, Holding analogue posts on regular basis|
|Assistant||Officers of the Central/ State Government Supreme court, Holding analogue posts on regular basis|
|Personal Assistant||Officers of the Central/ State Government Supreme court|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||31-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For NCDRC Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website ncdrc.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.