National Trust Recruitment 2020 Application Details
National Trust Recruitment 2020 Apply Here
Table of Contents
National Trust Recruitment 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Department of National Trust. In this recruitment total, 04 vacancies and the name of those posts Accounts Officer and others. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for this post. The last date to apply for tjis post is 17th April 2020. In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. for the National Trust Bharti. So, read the below details carefully before filling the online application form.
|नेशनल ट्रस्ट भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||लेखा अधिकारी और अन्य|
|मुलाखत करने की अंतिम तिथि||17-04-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
National Trust Recruitment 2020 Details
||National Trust Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Accounts Officer and Others|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|How To Apply||Offline|
|Accounts Officer||Bachelors Degree from a recognized Universitry|
|Accountants||Upper Divisional Clerk and Central Secretariat Civil Services with eight years|
|Programme Associate||Bachelors Degree in Sociology or Social Science|
|LDC||HSC Pass, Typing Speed|
|Accounts Officer||55 years|
|Programme Associate||18 to 27 years|
|LDC||18 to 27 years|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Application||17-04-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For National Trust Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 17th April 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.thenationaltrust.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.