MPSC Forest (Van Seva) Main Exam 2019 For 100 Posts
MPSC Forest (Van Seva) Pre Exam 2019 For 100 Posts
MPSC Van Seva Main Exam 2019 is announced by Maharashtra Forest Service Department for the Assistant Forest Guard (सहाय्यक वनसंरक्षक) & Forest Ranger (वनक्षेत्रपाल) posts. This MPSC Bharti is conducting for a total of 100 Posts. While applying for this MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2019, don’t forget the last date of application till 19th August 2019. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding MPSC Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
MPSC Van Seva Main Exam 2019 Details
|Department Name||Maharashtra Forest Service|
|Recruitment Name||MPSC Forest Service Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Forest Guard, Forest Ranger|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP|
Educational Qualification For MPSC Forest Pre Exam
|Assistant Forest Guard (सहाय्यक वनसंरक्षक)||Botany / Chemistry / Forestry / Geology / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Zoology / Horticulture / Animal husbandry and Veterinary Science / Agriculture Engineering Degree|
|Forest Ranger (वनक्षेत्रपाल)|
|Assistant Forest Guard||18 to 38 years|
|Forest Ranger||21 to 38 years|
|Assistant Forest Guard||29 Posts|
|Forest Ranger||71 Posts|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Application||03-08-2019|
|Last Date For Online Application||19-08-2019|
How to Apply For MPSC Van Seva Main Exam Bharti 2019
- All Candidate should visit on www.mpsc.gov.in to filling an Online Application form for MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2019.
- Candidates must have their soft copy of passport size photo and signature before applying for any post. This will ask to upload while filling the application form.
- You need to pay Application fees for MPSC Van Seva Main Exam 2019 by using Online Banking/Debit Card or Credit Card, After a successful transaction, you will get Confirmation Message on your given mobile number. This message means your payment is successfully submitted and you’re ready to submit the online application form.
- If you are paying online application fees for this MPSC recruitment by using Bank Challan facility then Transaction ID will generate after 48 hours. You can check the status of Transaction ID on a website in the Application Status tab. Once the Transaction ID generated, you will get the confirmation message on your mobile. After that, you can submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take print of Application Form after submitting the online form.
Total Posts : 26 Posts
Name Of Post :
1. Assistant Forest Guard : 5 Posts
2. Vankshetrapal : 21 Posts
Education Qualification : Graduation
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP
Age Limit : 18-38 Years
Application Fees :
Unreserved : Rs. 374/-
Reserved : Rs. 274/-
How To Apply : Apply Online
Last Date For Application : 4 April 2018
Official Website : www.mpsc.gov.in