Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 For 14 Posts
Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle Bharti 2020 Application Details (मुदतवाढ)
Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Job Details
Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle Bharti 2020 announced by Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle for the posts Staff Car Drivers post. There is a total of 14 vacancies available for this post. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for this post. While applying for this Maharashtra Indian Postal Circle Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application that is till 4th May 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Indian Postal Bharti. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|महाराष्ट्र भारतीय पोस्ट ऑफिस भरती 2020
|पदाचे नाव||कर्मचारी कार चालक|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Maharashtra Indian Postal Bharti 2020 Details
||Maharashtra Indian Postal|
||Maharashtra Indian Postal Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Staff Car Drivers|
Eligible Criteria For Maharashtra Indian Postal Recruitment 2020
|Staff Car Drivers||14 posts|
|Staff Car Drivers||Rs. 55000/- to Rs. 65000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Maharashtra Indian Postal Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below in PDF.
- The last date for submitting the application is 4th May 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.maharashtrapost.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.