LokSabha Recruitment 2020 – For Parliamentary Interpreter
LokSabha Recruitment 2020 Apply Here For 12 Posts
LokSabha Recruitment 2020 is Published by Parliament of India, LokSabha for Parliamentary Interpreter post. This LokSabha Bharti is conducting for a total of 12 Posts. While applying for this LokSabha Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 18th August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Parliament of India, LokSabha Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|पार्लियामेंट ऑफ़ इंडिया लोकसभा भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||संसदीय दुभाषिया|
|आवेदन प्रकार||ऑनलाइन (ईमेल)|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||18-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
LokSabha Recruitment 2020 Details
||Parliament of India, LokSabha|
|Name of Posts||Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Number of Posts||12 posts|
Eligibility Criteria For LokSabha Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree in Hindi and English Language|
|Age Limit||27 to 35 years|
|Parliamentary Interpreter||Rs. 56,100/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Online Application||18-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For LokSabha Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 18th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.loksabha.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.