IISS Recruitment 2020 – Apply For Field Assistant Post
IISS Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
IISS Recruitment 2020 is Published by Indian Institute of Soil Science for Field Assistant post. This IISS Bharti is conducting for a total of 01 Posts. While applying for this IISS Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 4th August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Indian Institute of Soil Science Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|भारतीय मृदा विज्ञान संस्थान भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||क्षेत्र सहायक|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||04-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
IISS Recruitment 2020 Details
||Indian Institute of Soil Science|
|Name of Posts||Field Assistant|
|Number of Posts||01 posts|
Eligibility Criteria For IISS Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Agriculture, Horticulture, Botany|
|Age Limit||35 to 40 years|
|Field Assistant||Rs. 15,000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||04-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For IISS Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 4th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.iiss.nic.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.