IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Dear Candidates, Are you searching job in IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020? If yes then here is great news for you. Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani has released a total of 01 jobs for Deputy Registrar posts. Official Notification PDF is given in this post, read it carefully and if you are eligible for IIIT Kalyani Bharti then apply offline by filling the offline application form. Offline Registrations are available from 10th May 2020 to 10th June 2020. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this recruitment.
|भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान, कल्याणी भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||उप कुलसचिव|
|आवेदन करने की तिथि||10-05-2020|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||10-06-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020 Details
||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani|
||IIIT Kalyani Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Registrar|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria For IIIT Kalyani Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degre|
|Age Limit||50 years|
|Deputy Registrar||Rs. 78800/-|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Offline Application
|Last Date For Offline Application||10-06-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For IIIT Kalyani Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 10th June 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.iiitkalyani.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.