IGNCA Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
IGNCA Recruitment 2020 Application Details
IGNCA Recruitment 2020 is announced to recruit many vacancies in the Department of the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts. This recruitment is conducting for the post of Project Associate, those who want to do the job in IGNCA Bharti can apply for offline application form is started and open till 17th July 2020. If your criteria full-fill the below requirements, then you can apply for the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts job. Below you will get all the information about the posts, like education qualification, pay scale, age limit, etc
|इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय कला केंद्र भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||प्रोजेक्ट एसोसिएट|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||17-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
IGNCA Recruitment 2020 Details
||Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts|
|Name of Posts||Project Associate|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria For IGNCA Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism or Corporate Communication.|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||17-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For IGNCA Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 17th July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.ignca.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.