IASE Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 40 Posts
IASE Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
IASE Recruitment 2020 is Published by Institute of Advanced Studies In Education for Assistant Professor post. This IASE Bharti is conducting for a total of 40 Posts. While applying for this IASE Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 15th August 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Institute of Advanced Studies In Education Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ एडवांस्ड स्टडीज इन एजुकेशन भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||सहेयक प्रोफेसर|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||15-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
IASE Recruitment 2020 Details
||Institute of Advanced Studies In Education|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||40 posts|
Eligibility Criteria For MEA Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Ph. D., Degree in M.Ed.|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||15-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For IASE Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in/
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.