Homeopathic Medical College Akola Recruitment 2020 Apply Here
Homeopathic Medical College Akola Bharti 2020 For 15 Posts
Homeopathic Medical College Akola Recruitment 2020 Job Details
Homeopathic Medical College Akola Bharti 2020 has announced notification for the Homeopathic Medical College Akola on its official website (www.muhs.ac.in). Recruiting Department is inviting applicants for a total of 15 Professor, Reader, Lecturer. This is really best opportunity for participants who want to do the job at Homeopathic Medical College Akola Recruitment. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply offline for Homeopathic Medical College Bharti from 4th April 2020 to 15th May 20220. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and PayScale information of this recruitment.
|होमिओपॅथिक मेडिकल कॉलेज अकोला भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||प्राध्यापक, वाचक, व्याख्याताक|
|अर्ज शेवटची तारीख
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Homeopathic Medical College Akola Bharti 2020 Details
||Homeopathic Medical College Akola|
||Homeopathic Medical College Akola Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Reader, Lecturer|
|Professor||Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy|
|Reader||Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy|
|Lecturer||Post Graduate qualification in Homoeopathy|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Offline Application||04-04-2020|
|Last Date For Offline Application||15-05-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Homeopathic Medical College Akola Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 15th May 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.muhs.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.
COLLEGE, Akot Road, Akola – 444 001