GTTC Recruitment 2020 – Apply For Lecturer Posts
GTTC Recruitment 2020 Application Details
GTTC Recruitment 2020 is started and it is published by the Department of Government Tool Room and Training Centre. The name of the post is Lecturer Post. There is a total number of 14 vacancies available for this post. All the Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply for this post. The starting date to apply for this post is 28th July 2020 and the last date to apply for this post is 7th August 2020. You will get brief information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria and Important Dates in the below article. So read this article till the end to get all the information regarding this GTTC Bharti.
|गवर्नमेंट टूल रूम एंड ट्रेनिंग सेंटर भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||व्याख्याता|
|आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||07-08-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
GTTC Recruitment 2020 Details
||Government Tool Room and Training Centre|
||GTTC Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer|
|Total Vacancies||14 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For GTTC Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree in Mechanical Engg, Electronics Engg. – VLSI & Embedded systems/ Digital Electronic & Communication etc|
|Age Limit||40 years|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||28-07-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||07-08-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For GTTC Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 7th August 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.