GIPMER Recruitment 2020 Application Details
GIPMER Recruitment 2020 – Walk-In-Interview
GIPMER Recruitment 2020 notification is released from the Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research for 207 vacancies for the post of Senior Residents and Junior Resident. The walk-in-interview date for Junior Resident is conducted on 24th March 2020 and for Senior Resident the Interview is conducted on 30th, 31st March and 1st April 2020. All the Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post. Below in this article, you will all the information such as Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding GIPMER Bharti. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|गोविंद बल्लभ पंत पदव्युत्तर वैद्यकीय शिक्षण व संशोधन संस्था भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||सीनियर रेजिडेंट, जूनियर रेसिडेंट|
|मुलाखत करणे की तिथी ( जूनियर रेसिडेंट)||24 मार्च 2020|
|मुलाखत करने की तिथि ( सीनियर रेसिडेंट)||30 31 मार्च और 1 एप्रिल 2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
GIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details
||Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
||GIPMER Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Senior Residents, Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancies||207 Posts|
Educational Qualification For GIPMER Bharti 2020
|Senior Resident||MBBS with P.G. Degree or Diploma|
|Junior Resident||MBBS with 1- year Internship|
|Senior Residents||127 Posts|
|Junior Resident||80 Posts|
|Senior Resident||40 years|
|Junior Resident||40 years|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 300/- DD|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 300/- DD|
|Senior Resident||Rs. 67,000/-|
|Junior Resident||Rs. 56,100/-|
All Important Dates
|Walk-In-Interview Date (Junior Resident)||24-03-2020|
|Walk-In-Interview Date (Senior Resident)||30-03-2020, 31-03-2020, 1-04-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For GIPMER Recruitment 2020
- All Candidates need to bring self-attested xerox copies of necessary certificates with original certificates for verification purposes in the interview.
- Eligible Candidates should be present for the walk-in Interview.
- For Junior Resident post the Interview is conducted on 24th March 2020. And for the Senior Resident post, the Interview is conducted 30th, 31st, and 1st April 2020.
- There is Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 300/- for both the post that is Senior Resident and Junior Resident which is Non-Refundable in the form of cash issued by a Nationalised Bank.
- The address of the Interview is given below.