ECHS Kolhapur Recruitment 2020 For 43 Posts
ECHS Kolhapur Bharti 2020 Job Details
ECHS Kolhapur Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
ECHS Kolhapur Bharti 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme, Kolhapur. In this recruitment total, 43 vacancy is available and the name of those posts are OIC ECHS Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dental Hygienist, Clerk, F/Attendance, Safaiwala. The last date for ECHS Recruitment 2020 offline application is till 16th November 2020. In this post you will get all important information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, application form last date, selection process, age limit, etc. for the Recruitment of ECHS. So, read the below details carefully before filling the offline application form.
|ECHS कोल्हापूर भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||वैद्यकीय अधिकारी, नर्सिंग सहायक, फार्मासिस्ट, सफाईवाला, आणि अधिक|
|अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम तारीख||16-11-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
ECHS Kolhapur Bharti 2020 Details
||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme, Kolhapur|
|Name of Posts||OIC ECHS Polyclinic, Medical Officer, Gynaecologist, Medical Specialist, Dental Officer, Physiotherapist, Radiographer, Lab Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, Dental Hygienist, Clerk, F/Attendance, Safaiwala|
|OIC ECHS Polyclinic
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||16-11-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For ECHS Kolhapur Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should address the given below in the PDF.
- The last date for submitting the application is 16th September 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.echs.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.