DIP Goa Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
DIP Goa Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Department of Information & Publicity has announced notification for the DIP Goa Recruitment 2020. The name of the post is State Chief Information Commissioner, State Information Commissioner. There is a total of 02 vacancies available for this post. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply offline for this post. The last date to apply the offline application form is till 24th September 2020. Below in this post, you will get the complete details such as its eligibility criteria, educational qualification, vacancy details, etc regarding DIP Goa Bharti. So, please read the below details carefully before applying for these posts.
|माहिती व प्रसिद्धी खाते गोवा भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||राज्य मुख्य माहिती आयुक्त, राज्य माहिती आयुक्त|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथी||24-09-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
DIP Goa Recruitment 2020 Details
||Department of Information & Publicity (DIP), Goa|
||DIP Goa Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||State Chief Information Commissioner, State Information Commissioner|
|State Chief Information Commissioner||01|
|State Information Commissioner||01|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||24-09-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How To Apply For DIP Goa Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 24th September 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.dip.goa.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the xerox of the application form before submitting the offline form.
Address: Director, Department of Information & Publicity, Udyog Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Panaji, Goa