Van Vibhag Chandrapur Recruitment 2020 for 5 posts
Van Vibhag Chandrapur Bharti 2020 For 5 Posts
Maha Forest Chandrapur Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Chandrapur Van Vibhag Bharti 2020 is announced by Maha Forest Chandrapur for the Surveyor, Clerk, and Driver Posts. This Maha Forest Recruitment is conducted for a total of 5 posts. While applying for this Maha Forest Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of application form i.e 10th February 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Chandrapur Van Vibhag Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|चंद्रपुर वन विभाग भरती 2020|
|पदाचे नाव||सर्वेक्षक, लिपिक आणि चालक|
|पद संख्या||5 पद|
|अर्ज करण्याची अंतिम दिनांक||10-02-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Chandrapur Van Vibhag Bharti 2020 Details
||Maha Forest Chandrapur|
||Maha Forest Chandrapur Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Surveyor, Clerk, and Driver|
|Total Vacancies||5 Posts|
Vacancy Details For Chandrapur Van Vibhag Bharti
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Offline Application
|Last Date For Offline Application||10-02-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Chandrapur Van Vibhag Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 10th February 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from district official website www.mahaforest.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.