CGWB Recruitment 2020 For 62 Posts
CGWB Recruitment 2020 Application Details
CGWB Recruitment 2020 announced by the Central Ground Water Board for the posts Young Professionals & Consultants posts. This CGWB Bharti is conducting for 62 posts. While applying for this CGWB Recruitment, don’t forget to apply offline application till 25th April 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding the Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|केंद्रीय भूजल बोर्ड भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||यंग प्रोफेशनल्स एंड कंसल्टेंटस|
|आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि||25-05-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
CGWB Recruitment 2020 Details
||Central Ground Water Board|
|Name of Posts||Young Professionals & Consultants|
|Total Vacancies||62 Posts|
|How To Apply||Offline|
Eligible Criteria For CGWB Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech, M.Sc, MS|
|Age Limit||30 to 65 Years|
|Young Professionals||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Online Application||25-04-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For CGWB Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below in the PDF.
- The last date for submitting the application is 25th April 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.cgwb.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.