CERC Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
CERC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
CERC Recruitment 2020 is Published by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) for Chief (Engg) post. This CERC Bharti is conducting for a total of 01 Posts. While applying for this CERC Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 31st July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Central Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|केंद्रीय विद्युत नियामक आयोग भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||प्रमुख (Engg)|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||31-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
CERC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Recruitment Name||CERC Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Chief (Engg)|
|Number of Posts||01 posts|
Eligibility Criteria For CERC Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Holding analogous posts on regular basis|
|Age Limit||56 years|
|Chief (Engg)||Rs. 1,44,200/- to Rs. 2,18,200|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||31-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For CERC Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.cercind.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.