Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply For 800 Posts
Canara Bank, Maharashtra has announced notification for Canara Bank Bharti 2018 on its official website (www.canarabank.in). Recruiting Department is inviting applicants for a total 800 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. This is really best opportunity for participants who want to build their career in Banking Sector. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Canara Bank PO Recruitment from 23rd October 2018 to 13th November 2018. You must have to read official notification to confirm your eligibility before apply (Official Notification PDF link is given below in this post). On this page, Candidates can get brief information like Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Scale information of this recruitment.
Canara Bank PO Bharti 2018 Details
||Canara Bank Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Total Vacancies||800 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23700/-|
Eligibility Criteria For Canara Bank PO Recruitment
|Educational Qualification For Canara Bank PO Exam||Graduation with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC / ST / PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University, recognized by the Government of India|
|Age Limit||20 years to 30 years|
|SC / ST / PWBD Category||Rs.118/-|
|Probationary Officer Through PGDBF Programme||800 Posts|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Applications||23-10-2018|
|Last Date for Online Applications||13-11-2018|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- The eligible candidates are required to apply Online through Bank’s website www.canarabank.com. The link for registration of application will be open in Canara Bank website on the dates indicated at the top of this advertisement.
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this selection process. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- After completion of online registration, the candidate should take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
- Don’t forget to take print of Application Form after submitting the online form