Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here For Various Posts
Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 is Published by Calcutta University for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor post. This Calcutta University Bharti is conducting for a total of 07 Posts. While applying for this Calcutta University Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 22nd July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Calcutta University Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|कलकत्ता यूनिवर्सिटी भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||प्रोफेसर, एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और सहायक प्रोफेसर|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||22-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
Calcutta University Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Calcutta University|
|Recruitment Name||Calcutta University Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||07 posts|
Educational Qualification For Calcutta University Bharti 2020
|Assistant Professor||Degree in Ph.D|
|Associate Professor||Masters Degree with atleast 55% marks|
|Professor||Degree in LL.M|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||22-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For Calcutta University Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 22nd July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application From can be downloaded from the official website www.caluniv.ac.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.