BMCRI Recruitment 2020 – Apply For 365 Posts
BMCRI Recruitment 2020 – Application Details
BMCR Recruitment 2020 is Published by Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute for Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D post. This BMCRI Bharti is conducting for a total of 365 Posts. While applying for this BMCRI Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of the offline application form before 24th July 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
|बैंगलोर मेडिकल कॉलेज एंड रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||सलाहकार, नर्सिंग अधिकारी, एनेस्थीसिया तकनीशियन, डायलिसिस तकनीशियन और ग्रुप डी|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||24-07-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
BMCRI Recruitment 2020 Details
||Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute|
|Name of Posts||Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician & Group D|
|Number of Posts||365 posts|
Educational Qualification For BMCRI Bharti 2020
|Consultant||Degree in MD/ MS/ Mch / DM (Any Clinical Subject)|
|Nursing Officer||Degree in B,Sc (Nursing)|
|Anesthesia Technician||Degree in B,Sc (Anesthesia Technology)|
|Dialysis Technician||Diploma/ B,Sc (Dialysis Technician)|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||24-07-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For BMCRI Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 24th July 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website http://www.bmcri.org/
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.