Bank of India Kolhapur Recruitment 2020 Application Details
Bank of India Kolhapur Bharti 2020 Apply Here
Bank of India Kolhapur Recruitment 2020 For 06 Posts
Bank of India Kolhapur Bharti 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Bank of India Kolhapur. In this recruitment total, 06 vacancies and the name of those posts Faculty members, office members, attendants. Last Date For Bank of India Kolhapur Recruitment offline application Form is from 30th May 2020. In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. for the Bank of India. So, read the below details carefully before filling the online application form.
बँक ऑफ इंडिया कोल्हापूर भरती 2020
|पदाचे नाव||संकाय सदस्य, कार्यालय सदस्य, परिचर|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||30-05-2020|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Bank of India Kolhapur Bharti 2020 Details
|Department Name||Bank of India Kolhapur|
|Recruitment Name||Bank of India Kolhapur Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Faculty members, office members, attendants|
All Important Dates
|Last Date For Offline Application||30-05-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How To Apply For Bank of India Kolhapur Bharti 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma annexed herewith. The application should be address to the given below by hand delivery.
- The last date for submitting the application is 30th May 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The Application Form can be downloaded form district official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.