AIC Recruitment 2020 – Apply For District Manager Posts
AIC Recruitment 2020 Application Details
AIC Recruitment 2020 is started and it is officially published by the Agriculture Insurance Company Of India. In this recruitment total, many vacancies and the name of those posts District Manager. Last Date For AIC Bharti online application Form is from 8th May 2020 to 28th May 2020. In this post, you will get all important information like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Interview Date, Selection Process, Age Limit, etc. for the Agriculture Insurance Company Of India. So, read the below details carefully before filling the online application form.
|एग्रीकल्चर इंश्योरेंस कम्पनी ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड भरती 2020|
|पद का नाम||जिला प्रबंधक|
|आवेदन करनेकी तिथि||08-05-2020|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||28-05-2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
AIC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Agriculture Insurance Company Of India|
|Recruitment Name||AIC Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||District Manager|
Eligible Criteria For AIC Bharti 2020
|Educational Qualification||Graduation or Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture / Rural Studies / Agri-Business Management|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Open Category||Rs. 400/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 100/-|
All Important Dates
|Starting Date For Online Application||08-05-2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||28-05-2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For AIC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should visit the website of Agriculture Insurance Co. of India Ltd. at www.aicofindia.com and click on the “NOTICE” Section and click on the “ Advertisement for engagement as District Manager”.
- Candidates have to mandatory give Two References (other than family members) in the application format.
- Candidates have to upload Photo & Signature during the filling of the application form as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed below before the clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- The application will be considered only upon receipt of the requisite application fees in the given Bank account within the prescribed timeline. In case of non-receipt of the requisite fees in the given Bank account within the timeline prescribed due to any fault whatsoever, the application shall not be considered.
- You need to pay Application fees for AIC Recruitment. Bank Account details for payment of fees (Fees payment needs to be done through NET Banking / NEFT and candidate should be having the transaction ID ready before filling the online application)
- Don’t forget to take the print of the Application Form after submitting the online form.