Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019 – Yavatmal Talathi Recruitment Online Form
Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019 Yavatmal Talathi Recruitment Online Form
Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019 is declared by Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag for Talathi posts. This Talathi Bharti is organized under Mega Bharti 2019. In this Yavatmal Talathi Recruitment, a total of 62 vacancies is available for which this Mahsul Vibhag Bharti is organized. This Yavatmal Talathi Bharti is conducted after many years for which you can apply by online method. The online application is starting from 01 March 2019. The last date for submitting the online application form is 22 March 2019. In this article, you will get all the required information regarding Yavatmal Talathi recruitment. You will get to know about Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Fees and Age Limit information for Talathi Bharti. So, read below information carefully to fill the online application form without mistake. We will also update here regarding Talathi Hall Ticket 2019 and Talathi Answer Key once it will publish by officials.
|यवतमाळ तलाठी भरती 2019|
|वय मर्यादा||18 38 वर्ष|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||22-03-2019|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019 Important Details
|Department Name||Mahsul Vibhag|
|Name of the Posts||Talathi|
|Total Vacancies||62 Post|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 38 Years|
|Starting Date of Application||01 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application||22 March 2019|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
Qualification & Fees For Yavatmal Talathi Exam 2019
Qualification required for Yavatmal Talathi Bharti
Candidate must be completed their graduation in any field to eligible for this Talathi Recruitment.
Application fees for Open Category Candidates are 500 Rs. & For Reserved Category Candidates is 350 Rs.
Age Limit For Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019
In this section, you will get information regarding the age limit for Yavatmal Talathi Exam.
|Age Limit For Yavatmal Talathi Bharti 2019|
|Open Category||18 to 38 Years|
|Reserved Category||18 to 43 Years|
|Sports Person||18 to 43 Years|
|Projected / Earthquake Affected Candidates||18 to 45 Years|
How to Apply for Yavatmal Talathi Recruitment 2019
- You need to visit on Mahapariksha Portal for filling an Online Application form for Yavatmal Talathi Bharti.
- If you didn’t register on Mahapariksha portal yet, then you need to register first to fill Yavatmal Talathi form and if already registered then you can log in by old Username & Password.
- Before starting for filling the application form for Yavatmal Talathi, make sure you have the soft copy of Passport Size Photo and photo of your own Signature.
- After login, Fill all the details in the Application form carefully and after confirmation Submit the form.
- Now, you need to pay application fees for successful submission. You can pay by any of the given methods. You can use Online Banking, Debit – Credit Card or even BHIM UPI for paying application fees for Yavatmal Talathi Exam.
- After successful submission, don’t forget to take the printout of your application form.