Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 – Pune Talathi Recruitment Online Form
Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 Pune Talathi Recruitment Online Form
Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 is started from 1 March 2019 for filling the application form. Pune Talathi Bharti is inviting for 89 vacancies of Talathi Post. This Pune Talathi Recruitment is organized under Mega Bharti 2019. All the interested candidates can apply online for this Pune Mahsul Vibhag Bharti. Below, In this post, you will get all the required important information for Pune Talathi Recruitment. Everything about Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Fees and Age Limit information for Pune Talathi Bharti is posted in this article. Please read till the end to know everything about this recruitment. We will also update here regarding Talathi Hall Ticket 2019 and Talathi Answer Key once it will publish by officials.
|पुणे तलाठी भरती 2019|
|वय मर्यादा||18 38 वर्ष|
|अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख||22-03-2019|
|सविस्तर माहिती खाली वाचा|
Pune Talathi Bharti 2019 Important Details
|Department Name||Mahsul Vibhag|
|Name of the Posts||Talathi|
|Total Vacancies||89 Post|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 38 Years|
|Starting Date of Application||01 March 2019|
|Last Date of Application||22 March 2019|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
Qualification & Fees For Pune Talathi Exam 2019
Qualification required for Pune Talathi Bharti
Candidate must be completed their graduation in any field to eligible for this Talathi Recruitment.
Application fees for Open Category Candidates are 500 Rs. & For Reserved Category Candidates is 350 Rs.
Age Limit For Pune Talathi Bharti 2019
In this section, you will get information regarding the age limit for Pune Talathi Exam.
|Age Limit For Pune Talathi Bharti 2019|
|Open Category||18 to 38 Years|
|Reserved Category||18 to 43 Years|
|Sports Person||18 to 43 Years|
|Projected / Earthquake Affected Candidates||18 to 45 Years|
How to Apply for Pune Talathi Recruitment 2019
- You need to visit on Mahapariksha Portal for filling an Online Application form for Pune Talathi Bharti.
- If you didn’t register on Mahapariksha portal yet, then you need to register first to fill Pune Talathi form and if already registered then you can log in by old Username & Password.
- Before starting for filling the application form for Pune Talathi, make sure you have the soft copy of Passport Size Photo and photo of your own Signature.
- After login, Fill all the details in the Application form carefully and after confirmation Submit the form.
- Now, you need to pay application fees for successful submission. You can pay by any of the given methods. You can use Online Banking, Debit – Credit Card or even BHIM UPI for paying application fees for Pune Talathi Exam.
- After successful submission, don’t forget to take the printout of your application form.