NLSA Recruitment 2020 Job Details
NLSA Recruitment 2020 Job Details Application
NLSA Recruitment 2020 published by National Legal Service Authority New Delhi for the Posts of Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Secretariat Assistant. There are 05 vacancies available for these posts. Interested and Eligible Students are requested to submit their application form to the given address. The Starting Date of Submitting an application form is 2nd March 2020 whereas the last date of submitting the application form is 31st March 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, etc. regarding NLSA Bharti 2020. So, please read the below post carefully before applying for these vacancies.
|राष्ट्रीय विधिक सेवा प्राधिकरण दिल्ली|
|पद का नाम||स्टेनोग्राफर, असिस्टेंट लाइब्रेरियन, जूनियर सेक्रेटरी असिस्टेंट|
|आवेदन का तरीका||ऑफलाइन|
|आवेदन शुरू होने की तारीख||2 मार्च 2020|
|आवेदन करनेकी अंतिम तिथि||31 मार्च2020|
|पुरी जानकारी के लिये नीचे पढीये|
NLSA Recruitment 2020 Details
||National Legal Service Authority|
||NLSA Recruitment 2020|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
Educational Qualification NLSA Bharti
|Stenographer||12th Class Pass|
|Secretariat Assistant||12th class Pass|
|Assistant Librarian||01 Post|
|Secretariat Assistant||03 Post|
|Starting Date of Application Form||2nd March 2020|
|Last Date of Application Form||31st March 2020|
Download Our Apps
| MPSC World App
||Current Affairs App|
|Subscribe Us On Youtube
||Like Us On Facebook|
|Follow Us On Instagram
||Join Us On Whatsapp|
How to Apply For NLSA Recruitment 2020
- The applicants who desire to apply for the above posts may submit the application in prescribed proforma. The application should be address to the given below Advertise by hand delivery.
- The application must be accompanied by attested photocopies of documents/testimonials, with regard to eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The last date for submitting the application is 31st March 2020. The application received after the last date as well as incomplete and eligible applications will not be considered.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the official website www.nalsa.gov.in
- Don’t forget to take the Xerox of Application Form Before submitting the offline form.